The Y series consists of gear units designed for heavy-duty operation in industrial environments. Various coupling options for motor and gear unit (hydraulic and mechanical, chain drive and different belt types) are available. The Y series housings are made from GGG40 nodular cast iron. The gears are made from case-hardened steel and grinded. Cooling options are available if required for the application. The YRE types are designed for extruders and withstand a high axial load on the output shaft. The extruder housing and main housing are cast together for high yield strength.
Specifications and Advantages
- GGG40 nodular steel housings,
- 22000 series bearings,
- Centre distance according to ISO standards
- Easy maintenance,
- Wide range of industrial applications,
- Wide range of housing sizes and transmission ratios.
- Cooling options including cooling coil, air/oil heat exchager and external heat exchanger,
- Forced lubrication options,
- Shrink Disk,
- Hydraulic and mechanical couplings,
- Electromagnetic brakes.