Our planetary gearboxes have a modular design and consist of sun, planet and internal gearing. To meet the requirements of high torques in small volumes – essential in most applications today – and to cover the needs of a wide range of industry sectors the planetary gearboxes are available in many versions with a wide range of accessories. Because these gearboxes work at high torques in small spaces, they have a high power density. The thermal power value must therefore be checked according to the application. Planetary gearboxes are extensively used in mobile applications as well as in cranes, metal forming and construction machinery and wind turbines.
Specifications and Advantages
- Ten different sizes,
- Torque range from 1000 to 50000 Nm,
- Wide range of ratios from 3.5 to 3000,
- Standard IEC B5 motor flanges,
- Cooling options according to working conditions,
- Bevel and worm stage input options,
- Hydraulic motor options,
- Output shaft options including splines according to DIN 5480,
- GGG40 nodular steel housing and flanges,
- Standard FKM sealings and synthetic oil,
- Standard output shaft sealing cover,
- Interior connections with spline.
- IEC B5 Motor flanges,
- Foot Mounting,
- External heat exchanger and air/oil heat exchanger cooling options,
- Temperature sensor, thermostat,
- Oil flow sensor, oil filter,
- Special sealings,
- Glass oil level indicator,
- Expansion tank,
- Torque arm,
- Electromagnetic and hydraulic brakes.