Yılmaz Redüktör N Series
Yilmaz Reduktor N series gearboxes have a one-piece (monoblock) housing, which has advantages in terms of rigidity, oil leakage, noise level and gear strength. The high gear quality achieved with modern manufacturing technologies is supplemented with housings made of GG20-22 material. N series gearboxes are easy to mount and flexible in usage. Depending on customer requirements direct or IEC B5 or B14 motor connections are available. All models are flange-mounted and have two or three stages in a single housing.
Specifications and Advantages
- Monoblock housing design,
- Wide ratio, torque range and two or three stages can be in same housing,
- Reduction can be increased up to six stages,
- Standard IEC B5 or B14 motor connection flanges,
- Elektromagnetic brake option,
- Long life bearings,
- GG20 and GGG40 cast iron housings,
- 58-62 HRc hardened and grinded gears.
Options and Accessories
- Output flange and output shaft options,
- Servomotor specific connection flanges,
- Elektromagnetic brake motors (24V/220V/380V),
- Backstop applications,
- 500-1024 pulse encoder applications,
- External fan cooling option for frequency inverter applications.