Yılmaz Redüktör K Series
K Series gearboxes are bevel gearboxes with monoblock housing. They are intended for applications requiring higher efficiency and strength. Their input and output shafts are perpendicular to each other. K Series gearboxes combine the advantages of the E Series’ mounting options with the monoblock housing, higher efficiency and higher torque capabilities of the M series. They offer flexible connection options (IEC B5 or B14, direct or solid input shaft mounting). Bevel gearboxes can have a maximum of three stages in a single housing. Larger sizes are available only with three stages in a monoblock housing. A higher number of transmission ratios (up to six) can be implemented through the use of additional housings.
Specifications and Advantages
- Monoblock housing design,
- Wide ratio, torque range and two or three stages can be in same housing
- Reduction can be increased up to six stages,
- Standard IEC B5 or B14 motor flanges,
- Electromagnetic brake option,
- Long life bearings
- GG20 and GGG40 cast iron housing,
- 58-62 HRc hardened and grinded gears.
Options and Accessories
- Output shaft and flange options,
- Servomotor specific connection flanges,
- Electromagnetic brake motors (24V/220V/380V),
- Backstop application,
- 500-1024 pulse encoder applications,
- External fan cooling option for frequency inverter applications.