Yılmaz Redüktör E Series
The worm gearboxes of the E series feature input and output shafts that are perpendicular to each other. They can be mounted to the driven machine by the foot, flange or torque arm on the gearbox. The E series units are of a modular design with flexible mounting positions and maximum thermal capacity through the optimized design of their cooling ribs. They are available with a range of ratios from 7.5 to 100 in a single stage. Higher ratios are possible with double gearboxes. Instead of using brakes these gearboxes can, according to transmission ratio, be used with their irreversibility feature.
Specifications and Advantages
- Mounting possible from all sides,
- Flange and torque arm options,
- Standard IEC B5 or B14 motor flanges,
- Maximum thermal capacity through optimized design of cooling fins,
- Transmission ratios 7.5 to 100 in one stage,
- Higher ratios with double gearbox,
- Irreversibility feature, which can be used as a brake according to ratio.
- IEC B5 and B14 motor flanges,
- Output flange options,
- Special sealings,
- Glass oil level indicator,
- Torque arm,
- Electromagnetic brakes.